who is loadbang?
loadbang is a New York City based contemporary music quartet whose mission is to commission new works, write works for the ensemble, and develop a unique language of improvisation. loadbang also believes in the receptivity of children to experimental art and is committed to bringing uncompromising sounds to young ears through outreach programs. Learn more HERE.
- loadbang's first commercial release, 'Monodramas,' will appear on the ANALOG Arts label on November 5, 2014 and will feature music by Hannah Lash, Andy Akiho, Eve Beglarian, and Paul Pinto. More details coming soon!!!
- loadbang is now a non-profit organization. Visit their support page for more information.
- 2014/15 will feature loadbang's Miller Theater debut on November 18th!
- loadbang is very excited to announce that Chris Fisher-Lochhead is the winner of the 2014 Call for Scores. His new work for the ensemble will be premiered in the Spring of 2015. Check his work out here.
- loadbang had a great summer, holding a residency at the Charlotte New Music Festival and are in preparations for a busy 2014/15 season!!! In addition to numerous concerts in NYC, they can be heard throughout the country in concerts from California and Maine to Texas and Virginia. Look here for all of their concerts.
- Look for world premieres by composers including 2014 Call for Scores winner Chris Fisher-Lochhead, Taylor Brooks, Scott Lee, Elizabeth Hoffman, Jeff Meyers, Heather Stebbins, Frank Brickle, Robert Pollock, Paul Pinto and more….